What is High Frequency?
Direct high frequency increases activity in the skin’s basal layer, refines skin texture and gives an improvement in the skin’s defence against bacteria. It has a germicidal and anti-bacterial effect, due to the ozone formation. It limits sebaceous secretions, drying and healing pustular infection. Impurities are released by the dilation of skin pores. The improvement of lymphatic and venous blood circulation, produces enhanced skin texture and oil and moisture balance.
Because there is no polarity or chemical action with this current, chemicals cannot be driven into the skin. There are no harmful effects on the nerves or muscles. Indirect High Frequency passes through the surface of the body and produces a stimulating anti-congressive effect, with no chemical formation on the skin’s surface. The generated warmth produces a relaxing, sedative effect, relieving tension with the same skin benefits as Direct High Frequency.
1) Reduces skin irritation
2) Eliminates acne and pimples
3) Accelerate blood circulation and improve metabolism.
4) It helps to calm the nerve and has analgesia function.
5) Has the function of anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and skin-tightened.
6) Improve secretion, the PH value causes the skin lean to neutrality.
7) It produces the ozone for sterilization, can help wound to heal and to restrain pores.
8) To improve the healthy growing of hair To accelerate the wound and inflammation healing.
9) Provide ozone sterilizing. Calm skin with analgesia. Remove the acnes and cure its wound.