Lymph Drainage Detox Pressotherapy Slimming Beauty Machine
The lymphatic detoxification slimming machine is known as the human body “scavenger”, mainly within the circulatory system of the human body. The inner recycle including: the blood circulatory system, the lymphatic circulatory system and tissue fluid, etc. The air inflation by the air bag tie customers’ abdomen, arms, legs lymphatic at inflated circulation to a certain period of time and deflated, prompting within the circulatory system to speed up the cycle in the human body, in order to achieve detoxification slimming, endocrine regulation.
Functions & Applications
1. Mightily crack the cellulite, remove the fatness.
– Slimming and detoxification
– Accelerating metabolism,strengthing the absorption of nutrition,
– Easing tire ,eliminating the nervous and abnormal pain of liver ,
– Improving the immunity,preventing the proliferation of cancer cells, analgesia,diminishing inflammation , regeneration function.
2. Dissolve the fatness, do lymph drainage, skin tightening, enhance skin elasticity.
– New tech system, long lasting effect
– No much work for both operators and patients
– The entire process is completly without the need of surgery/anesthesia
– No side effects and the risk of gaining the weight back, the results are rather obvious.
– Treatment does not affect normal work and life
3. Improve the orange tissues, slim and sculpture the body contour.
Through the electrode energy of the equipment, it produces biology waves to stimulate the body relevant points. With different
frequencies and pulses, under many physics electron reciprocity, stimulate the fatness, let the body exercise, so exhaust the heat
energy and fatness again, get the effect of sculpturing the body.
What are its effects? Improves lymphatic drainage acting on the vessels and lymph nodes. Stimulates the reabsorption of interstitial fluids (which accumulate between the tissues and cells). Promotes the return circulation, lymphatic and venous.
Analgesic and relaxing effect. General wellbeing, by reabsorbing the edemas (fluid buildup).
Therefore, pressotherapy is indicated for treating:
Cellulite and sagging
Poor circulation, varicose vein prevention
Muscle and joint problems (physiotherapy)
Fluid retention and localised swelling
Before and afer liposuction