Portable Skin Analyzer Face Visia Skin Analysis Machine Skin Analyzer Machine Facial
Skin analyzer can detect those skin problems, not only surfacial skin problem but also those hidden skin base layer through the quantitative analysis. It will put out these problems in the bud. So that you understand their own facial skin spots, flare, chloasma, red blood silk, wrinkles, skin texture, large pores, acne these eight problems.
We offer skin analysis machine to help you realize your skin goals and find products that will truly work for you. Your Face test reveals your true skin type and possible underlying causes of skin conditions you might have such as breakout activity, dehydration, sensitivity or uneven skin tone. These insights drive the recommendations we make in your personalized Skin Fitness Plan.
– Professional skin diagnosis system for salon, clinic & hospital.
– Wrinkle, sebum, pigmentation, pore analysis
– One-Click to finish all testing – FAST & EASY & SIMPLE
– With good quality camera(1800W pixel) – Clear Images
– UV light images – make pigment & sebum under skin visable
– Comparsion prived by 2 kinds of images (common image VS UV image)
– Before & After result comparsion
– 3D image is available – Customer database, Product datebase, Purchasing guide
– Muti-langage kinds of lanuages for options
1. Skin Irregularities: Skin irregularities that appear on the surface of the skin – freckles, visible sun damage, capillaries or
2. Wrinkles: A result of the aging process and are most common around the eyes and mouth. Use Age Defense line and Fabulous Eye
Cream to support collagen and elastin production.
3. Texture: High and low points of the skin. blue points show skin indentations; the yellow areas are raised points.
4. Pores: Small openings dispersed throughout the skin. Use Gel Cleansers and Peels to minimize appearance.
5. UV Spots: Sun damage and spots on the surface and in the deep layers of the skin.
6. Skin Discolorations: Skin discolorations including shadowing under the eyes, moles, hyperpigmentation and overall tone.
7. Vascular Areas: Redness caused by broken capillaries, inflammation, or the aftermath of breakouts.
8. P-Bacteria and Oil: Porphyrins (natural bacteria on the skin) that can become impacted in the pores and can cause breakouts.Use
Clear Skin Cleanser and Clear Skin Clarifying Pads to minimize P-Bacteria and combat breakouts.